Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New schoolbie~

Walla, first day of school was kinda weird, thank God one of my church friend was there. Lol, my first buddy in that school is a guy, he's a new student too, he comes from PJ, but for some reason he's here. He's quite nice to talk too, ahah, but frankly, he and another guy is friendlier than the others, the rest, urgh, only talk to their own 'species'. The girls in the class are awesomely friendly! Wow, seriously I've never met any of my classmates like em', makes me feel warm, lol.
Urgh.. I can't go for running now, sobs, do hope that the Lord would heal my leg as soon as possible, wanna go play tennis with friends! Sigh, miss sports now, but I'm thankful that I could at least walk quite normally, though sometimes my steps are not really stable, hehe.
Hah... Lord, I really need your strength to keep me strong, that I can handle school works and not be overly exhausted that I can't fully prepare myself for the ministry work, harh..
Above all, thank You for ever providing me with new friends that could be there with me.

0 comments: