Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm just so tired..

Though it's just the 3rd week of school.. I'm already exhausted with all the work! Gosh.. what's gonna await me after this? I've not been sleeping well... can't even have my nap cos I've to do my work, and I get home real late too. Arh.. can't believe I fell in the toilet that day, slipped and hurt my head and backbone, thank God its nothing serious, but severe pain may come if I'm not precautious enough. This has really added pain to me, stress and pains? Gosh, Lord HELP!! Btw, I'm one who's good at enduring pain and I don't usually shout or scream.. but when I say it hurts, it really do.. Phew.. just so stress out, and sorry guys if I didn't have much time to message you, rather tired and busy, hehe, but still can online, yea, I wanna do work. Anyway, I'm gonna go back Kuching this Sat!! Yipee! I miss 'you' so much, you know? I miss the food and the people I adore so much there. I miss my house.. gonna take a picture of it when I get back later. Yea, gonna visit what it's best known for! The beaches!! I used to get so bored goin to 'em, guess I'm not now, since I rarely find any here, though there is, haha. I miss my friends there too, gonna pay them a visit later, do a checklist too! Wheee....

Anyhow, I wanna have my rest! Adios!

0 comments: