Sunday, March 29, 2009

Babbling~

Oh well, today was our church Mega Carwash day, a contribution to build a toilet for a combodian whose heart is for the Lord we all love most. Yit Phin took pics for the day, dunno when she'll upload it... My group had to wash a big Naza Ria and 4 other cars in 2 hours time, but we manage to pull it off since we didn't wash the last car -- Pastor's car.. oops! That time everyone was so exhausted I guess, not to mention the weather. And Ken Yoong's team stole my bucket from my team! But i guess they just took it and wash the car with the water in it. Lol, sorry for this going-to-be long winded post, just babbling for fun, hehe. Typing all this out while helping my dad to find information for his thesis. Dato' C.S Ong and Auntie Jessica got baptised today! Haha! Seriously I adore them. Even though he's a public figure, but he's so humble! That's what amaze me most. These are the 2 of 'em:

We took this picture after the prayer meeting, which is actually their Anniversary and Auntie's b-day!


This is the year that i finally, trully realise the importance for me to study and work real hard for the furtherance of my education. So I went online always to research on the role and the job of an architect. After I messaged my friend during that night (in the pic), literally I cried, cos.. I too am not sure whether I'm going to take the right path God wants to have, being an architect is hard, especially after watching those videos on 'How to be an Architect'... But Thank God for giving dad a revelation -- a confirmation and answer to my question all this while, really gave me a relief! Thank You, Lord:) So still, He stays the utmost priority in my life, always and I finally realised what I have miss all these years~

0 comments: