Thursday, February 12, 2009

La~


La~ well, I don't need to go to SCHOOL tomorrow!! Yipee!! ~ Ahh, get to rest for a day and get rid of those tiredness but i'm required to finish my homework no matter what too, haih. VALENTINES day is tomorrow? lol.. and I just wanna wish my friends on this day.. it's not specifically for couples, FRIENDSHIP is allowed too :D my rule, hehe.

Mum said she wanted to put me in one of those private schools, but dad said it's a slight chance to get in to local uni-s if I were to be in those schools. Oh well, I would jus hav to work super hard and pull myself up in any circumstances, but still, I really need the grace and help of the Lord to do so, haha.

One of my friend asked me to go for an event on Valentines day, but I jus simply replied that 'it's just not my time yet' lol.. What I mean is, maybe.. my heart ain't ready for it yet, and I'm just afraid I'll get hurt if it doesn't go the way I wish it would be. It's not my choice of not wanting it.. well I'm not sure.. if it's God's will, then let His will be done :) Let Him choose the right one for me. And, I don't require much, as long as he puts God above all else and love the Lord more than me. And so, "let my heart be free in time to come when all else is right and let His will be done. "
And still, my favorite song from Yiruma: Do you..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vKjxwVcnc&feature=related
And also : Tears on love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ1JAuBeVAE&feature=related


1 comments:

Nope said...

WHAT?! Oh my gosh... you got it COMPLETELY wrong lah... aiyoooo.. I really donno what to say.. I invited you to that party, and that party is a SINGLES party....

NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE LOVE LAH! And my mum is at that party, it's organized by MY YOUTH, and my mum won't even ALLOW those hanky-panky rubbish... Gosh...

About all that love love thing, not your time yet and all, I am NOT inviting you to a love-love party lah.. It's a brother and sister fellowship, spending time together for Valentine's Day, above all remembering God's love for us.. NOT LOVEY-DOVEY or ANYTHING OF THAT SORT - NOR LOOKING FOR GF OR BF, but ENJOYING GOD AND ONE ANOTHER...