Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas- ta!! Sweetie~

Walla~ the birth of our Lord Jesus onto this earth, may we remember the frank and true meaning of this wonderful day and season.

Christmas day means wrapping gifts too! Harh.. whole day yesterday was a spiritual warfare. Lord, we have fought the battle, and now we are victorious and glad with peacefulminds indulge in much happiness to celebrate this day. Fuh, after the warfare we wrap presents for our beloved church friends, and guess what time we wrap.. 1 a.m... till 4 am.. woke up at 8 this morning, almost cant woke up. Amazingly I didn't feel sleepy the whole day, everyone is now sleeping, except me, hehe.. sneak and on the computer! Muahaha..

Hahah.. just finished wrapping everyone's gift.. so online now! Hehe.. Yupee.. mum gonna cook delicious cuisines and roasted chicken! Ahh.. the aroma.. lol. Can't wait to open the gifts.. hehe, owh, btw, dai go, I opened the gift you gave me during that day, hehe... thanks again :)

Seriously no idea what to write.. *BLANK*~

Oh ya, I appreciate everyone's gift given with that cheerful heart of you all. To me, a gift given with a wiling and cheerful heart worth more than the price of it. So thank you all, even if you give me something that's worth a sweet, I'll dearly appreciate it too :D Sincerely, yes.

Anyway, we sang a Birthday song for Him!! Yupee! Lalalala.. Happy Birthday, Jesus!! May all your people be filled with joy and rejoice upon this great day. Amen.

*~Blessed Christmas~*

THANK YOU, JESUS
~

0 comments: